Saturday, November 10, 2012

Never a dull moment!

Ben woke up at 5:00 am this morning.  I think that he came and "dug" his way into our bed around 5:30 am.  He was pulling at the front of his hair, and Micah asked him what was wrong.  He said, "I put it in my hair."  (This is never a good statement!)  Micah says, "What did you put in your hair?"  At this point, all I am thinking is that everyone needs to go back to sleep!  It is, after all, Saturday morning, super cold, cloudy...all the perfect conditions for SLEEPING IN!!!!!  This was just not going to happen, so I rolled over and felt of Ben's head.

Wait for it...wait for it...Okay, it was modeling clay!  Yep, blue modeling clay.

At this point, you may be asking yourself, where on earth did he get modeling clay at 5:00 am?  Some of you (because I know who is reading this) are probably even thinking there should not have been modeling clay anywhere in his vicinity!

Well, last week we visited a church.  He and Grace came out of their classes with all sorts of goodies.  One of which was a huge ball of blue modeling clay!  I thought that I had confiscated all of it, and thrown it away, but, ALAS, that there was a piece that I missed.  So, modeling clay made its way to Ben's hair.

I have learned that olive oil is great for getting things out of hair.  I am certain that it is great for moisturizing the locks as well!

Ben is now "clay free" and knows that he should never wake his mommy up on a cold, dreary Saturday for such nonsense ever again.  Never a dull moment!



OH...we did not get snow!  Another reason I should have been sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment