Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Creation reveals HIS majesty!

I am still in awe everyday here on the mountain!  I honestly think (I certainly hope) that I will be in awe forever of God's creation.  When you look at mountains, and how beautifully sculpted they are and then look out over the valley at all of the intricate details, you really must stop and realize that Creator God is AWESOME!  Today was beautiful, and the kids and I had to go to the post office to mail a few packages.  (Our little post office is amazing, by the way.  Ms. Lori, the postmaster, knows you by name and takes good care of us!)  We stopped at one of the little lookouts on the way home so that I could snap some pictures with my phone.  Here is what I got:





I only had my phone or the pictures would have been better, and I have learned that my pictures do not yet do this mountain justice.  I think that I am going to have to start learning more about photography!  Anyway, as I stood there looking out and seeing the sun's reflection on the ocean in the distance, the song Indescribable came to mind.  I have posted the video of Laura Story's version of the song below.  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment