Monday, December 31, 2012

Ode to Micah

Today is your birthday, I hope you had fun!
We played reverse charades, and yes, the boys won!

We made some brownies with walnuts, for you
And we even got you a card or two.

You deserve more than you will ever get
For living with us and not throwing a fit!

Grace, Ben and I love you and think you're the best!
We almost got you a new sweater vest!

But really, you are the greatest husband and dad
You rock, you rule, we think you're totally rad!

So now it's time for this little "ode" to end
Here's a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very best friend!



Okay, for those of you who are still with me and have not thrown up yet...it is Micah's birthday today.  The kids and I are so blessed to have a man that loves us and makes us laugh every single day.  We love you so much, Micah!  Happy Birthday!


1 comment: