Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Rest Stop/Break Time

I guess that it is time for a short rest stop/break during this climb up the mountain!  Two nights without a blog post!  What is going on?  OH...it's getting close to Christmas!  I spend the whole day (6:30 am - 9:30 pm) in town yesterday conquering all that I could for Christmas.  There is just much to do.  I don't even spend lots of time walking around looking at all of the wonderful things out there, and it still takes a long time.  It's getting exciting though!  We are heading back to Texas for Christmas, and I get more and more excited by the day!  I am CERTAIN that I am going to miss our new home, but I cannot wait to see our families!

I will try not to take too many breaks along my climb, because historical evidence would tell you that if I sit down, I may NEVER get back up!  So, if I don't blog one or two nights, it may be that I never blog again!  Now, we can't have that can we?!  Thanks to those of you who are climbing this mountain with me!  I could not do it without you!  So, up I go...got to get climbin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment