Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cards

I love getting Christmas cards!  (Hint! Hint!)  The only problem with Christmas cards, is that if you don't send one out for, oh, say, 4 YEARS, your amount of cards your receive begins to dwindle!  It's really sad!

Well friends...I have Christmas cards again and they are going in the mail today!  Yippee!!!!  Woohoo!!!  I feel a great sense of accomplishment!  Anyone else feel that way when they get their cards in the mail?

Here's hoping that you can get your Christmas dreams accomplished too!

(I must be honest, my mother-in-law is headed to the post office with mine right now to mail them for me!  I never said I could be successful on my own!  It takes a village...to get my Christmas cards mailed!)


1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling...
    Maybe next year I'll get some cards out.

    ReplyDelete