Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Minute to Win It Night

We had our camp family (those that could come) over to our house on Sunday evening.  It made things feel normal with people over.  I really don't know what to do with an empty house!  We had treats!

Reindeer Food!  (This is a staple of our home at Christmas time!)


Mini pizza bites! (Thanks to Pinterest!  Biscuits with cheese and pepperoni inside.  Yum!)

Monkey bread!  Enough said!

We also had Texas Trash (a super yummy dip), sausage balls, cheese and crackers and lots of other yummy goodies!

The get-together happened because it was "Minute-to-win-it" night at our house.  (That was our advent calendar activity for the day.) So, we thought we would invite everyone.  The kids were the main players, but we had a few other good sports!  I did not get any pictures because I was in charge of the games.  Sorry!

The next day I spent all day in town, and "just to keep it real" here is what I found downstairs on Tuesday morning.

I am sure that this was because Ben was working on a sorting activity!  Right?!

The week is getting crazier by the moment as I try to get it together so that we can head for Texas.  Tomorrow night is our camp Christmas party down in San Diego.  I am super excited to see the board members and for them to meet our kids!  Here's hoping I get a few pictures to show you guys from the party!








No comments:

Post a Comment