Monday, January 28, 2013

Super Sunday!

Yesterday, we began our day at Emmanuel Faith Community Church.  This time, we went to their contemporary service...or, as one of the "church lady" greeters stated, "the LOUD service."  We really loved it!  Micah and I have really enjoyed the pastor here every time we have visited, and yesterday was no different.  Amazing sermon on how to disciple others.  Wow!

7 of our staff members also went to church there yesterday, and afterwards we headed to Subway to grab some lunch before everyone (except me) went rock climbing.  (I had errands to run, and when you are down the mountain you try to conquer all that you can!)

Here are my super climbers!
Grace was loving this!

Telling her daddy she was ready to come down.
Ben climbed really high!  LOL!

After rock climbing, we headed down to Oceanside to hang out at the beach!  This was our first "real" trip to the beach since we have been here and it was 60 degrees and COLD!!!!!  However, you cannot stop Ben from getting in water, no matter what the temperature is!

I love this man!

Beautiful beach.
My girl!

Having fun posing!

Beautiful for as long as you can see!  I was amazed at how clean it was and that it did not smell gross like Galveston.

Whose kid is that in the freezing cold water?

The Oceanside Pier
I have never walked under a pier at a beach in my life!  True!

I didn't have a stick but still got the fun sand picture!

  

We had a great time!  I told Micah that I think that we should have weekly trips to the beach during the summer months!  I am loving California!



No comments:

Post a Comment