Sunday, January 6, 2013

Has it really been three days?

I just looked and it has been three days since my last post. Wow!  I am not really sure what we have been doing.

Our biggest news here on the mountain is that Bennett Clark Harris was born this morning!  We are super excited for Zach and Katie, and pray blessings on their sweet baby boy.  We went by to visit them after church today, and I was totally surprised by the amount of security at the hospital!  I was impressed really.  Then, children under the age of 14 were not allowed in the room with the baby.  That was sad, because my children have been REALLY looking forward to meeting Bennett.  Grace and Ben are at the age that babies are exciting, so they cried a bit.  Katie's mom was awesome because she came out and showed them pictures on her phone.  I told them it will be just as sweet to see him when he gets home.

School starts back tomorrow.  I sure hope the teacher is ready for these kids who have had no schedule for about three weeks!  Yikes...that's me!  Better get some good sleep tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment