Monday, September 16, 2013

Nothing much...

School is running along pretty smoothly these days.  We have learned how to get from class to class on Thursdays when we go down the mountain, and Grace is LOVING her classes.  I am so thankful that she has the opportunity to get out of the house and be with others this year.  Here's hoping it just gets better and better!

Oh, other than that, nothing much happening around here...except that I saw a MOUNTAIN LION this morning!!!!!!!  Yep, NOTHIN' MUCH!  What?!  That is MUCH for this girl!  It was crazy how fast the thing was running, and how big it was.  I don't want to do much hiking on the mountain now!  (Well, I mean I didn't really do that much hiking anyway, so I guess this won't change things too much.)  But, seriously, I saw a mountain lion and it was not in a cage!  Crazy!

So, here's hoping NOTHIN' MUCH is happening for you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment