Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall is here!

We did not get to experience the coming of Fall on the mountain last year, because we did not get here until October.  Let me tell you...it is BEAUTIFUL!  The weather is crisp and dry, the leaves are falling and changing colors, the turkeys and deer are EVERYWHERE.  I mean the first day of Fall is actually Saturday, right? (I am trying to remember if it is the 20th or 21st.)  Anyway, I am just so excited that when I tell the kids it is Fall, it will actually feel like Fall.  Love it!

We were going down to dinner tonight, and the air was so cool.  Then after dinner we played a little baseball (well, actually hit some balls and ran around), and I did not sweat!  You know I LOVE that!

Anyway, if you need a little Fall getaway, come see us!  It's beautiful!  (Oh and we have apple trees down the way that we are going to go and pick in just a few weeks!  I'll be sure to take pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment