Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to life, back to reality!

Back to life, back to reality...those are actually the only words I know to that song, but they will now be on repeat in my head for the remainder of the day!  (Sorry if they are now in your head too!)

Monday morning after Christmas break, ugh!  Who wants to get up and get back to life?!  I prefer to sleep in a few more hours and stay in my pj's all day, and watch more t.v., and eat more carbs, then fall into a coma...BUT, that cannot be!

We were up and out of the house this morning, without any notable whining!  That makes for a great day!  The kids are now at school for the day, and I have been sitting in our church's cafe for the past 2 hours planning for this week and catching up on all things!  It's now lunch time, and it is smelling really good in here.  I think that I should definitely order something healthy, since Micah and I are back on the  "healthy eating" plan today, but I don't WANT to.  I really just want that "Mama's Grilled Cheese" sandwich that has about 10 different cheeses and sourdough bread!  Yum!  I will get something healthy though.  I will.  I will, I really will!

Anyway, I hope that anyone who reads this silly thing had an awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year!  We certainly had a great break with family!  (I'll blog more about that soon.)  Here's to a Happy Monday back in reality!

1 comment:

  1. your music collection is deep from hip hop En Vogue "back to life" to the name of your blog page "Climb every mountain" Sound of music. Deep, simply deep :)

    ReplyDelete